Saturday, September 17, 2011

What's So Wrong with Sugar - Part 4

Continuing guest post by Regina 
I apologize for the oversight in sharing sources!  I'm still learning.... 

Macrobiotic Guide- Sugar-It's effects on the Body and Mind
Natural News - The Harmful Effects of Sugar and Choosing Healthy Alternatives
 
146 Reasons why Sugar is Ruining Your Health- By: Nancy Appleton Ph.D  

News at Princeton (Princeton University) - A Sweet Problem By Hillary Parker
                                                         
Nutrition Diva - Why is Sugar Bad?

1 comment :

  1. I really like what I'm reading. I have been off sweets and pop for this oct 3yrs. It was very hard for me at first but man I can tell the diff and I feel so much better. Know when I see sweets I don't want anything to do with them. I know they say when you peel a onion if you lots of sugar in your body you will tear up but when you have less sugar in your body you will not tear up and that is so true. Can't wait to see what you put up next.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails